- A good nuititious food is provided to the students.
- Tea and Biscuit at 6.00 am and snacks at 4.15 pm.
- Breakfast at 8.15 am to 8.40 am.
- Lunch at 1.30 pm to 2.15 pm.
- Dinner at 8.00 pm to 8.45 pm.
- COMPUTER LAB
- PHYSICS LAB
- CHEMESY LAB
- MATHS LAB
- BIOLOGY LAB
- JUNIOR SCIENCE LAB
- RESOURCE ROOM
- LIBRARY(9003 COLLECTIONS OF VALUABLE BOOKS)
- LCD ROOM
- Samsung Samart Class
Nuition Food,cloth, foot wear, toilet items, Note Books and text books are provided free of cost.
Migration Of Students:
Migration is an important aspect of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti having a larger goal of promoting national integration and cultural assimilation.
The Vidyalaya has migration link with JNV Pandhana, Khandwa Dist in Madhya Pradesh. This year out of existing sength of 68 students in class VIII, 19 students were selected for migration in the first week of May. They will join the new Vidyalaya on 1st June - 2008. From JNV Pandhana we will receive students in May.
Dealing with the migrated students:
A committee of teachers is formed to look after the welfare and to sort out the problems of the migrated students.
The members of the committee are;
- Vice Principal
- Migration in-charge
- One senior house master
- Class teacher of Class-IX
- One lady house misess
- Maon for girls houses
- School captain
A record of the meetings of the committee, the suggestions made and the subsequent action taken to be maintained by the committee
The Vidyalaya has already been privileged with V Sat connectivity by the NVS. A Smart Room has also been established in the Vidyalaya with a computer as well as a 29” colour television for integrating the computer technology with the teaching learning process. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has ained all the teachers in the Vidyalaya in collaboration with Microsoft under the Project Shiksha aining Programme. A Resource Room has been set up in the Vidyalaya with computer, LCD Projector, educational CDs , Radio etc for integrating latest computer technologies in the teaching learning process.
- Use of computers by teachers to prepare teaching aids, modules, question papers, etc.
- Developing computer based projects by the students
- Developing innovative teaching.
- Gathering information from web sites for teaching learning process.
- Popularising meaningful use of internet among children
The Vidyalaya has under taken a new set of programs to make it as a pace setter in academic and adminisative activities. The adjacent state school children are given free coaching in computer education, staff of the vidyalaya are launching anew venture of going to the neighboring villages with the students to educate them with the new concepts of education and technology to enhance their literacy standards and inculcate a desire for schooling and colleging. in connection with the pace setting activities we have disibuted study materials to the students of GOVT. HPS, Seegodu & Govt. HPS, Heruru.
Pace setting activity, Education Awareness programme was organised at Heruru Village which is situated nearly 3 kms away from the Vidyalaya on 26th January 2008. The following activity were taken up in this programme.
- Literacy awareness programme.
- Cleaning of the lanes of the village
- Awareness about the harmful effects of drinking drugs smoking
- Awareness about the cleanliness
- AIDS awareness about the measures to be taken to conol & prevent it.
- Disibution of stationary items to the students of primary & High schools